The „Snowsports Week 2021“ by the Snowsports Foundation took place from the 28th of December 2020 to the 1th of January 2021 as part of the "FIS World Snow Day". 8 socially disadvantaged children and young people, mainly orphans and refugees from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria, received free sleding in the skifield Spitzingsee in Bavaria/Germany. We borrowed by „Ingo’s Skiverleih“ in the village Spitzingsee the sleds for the 8 youth and their 2 educators. We spent in total 5 days in the own holiday home of the Munich Club „Freunde des Münchner Kindl-Heims e.V.“ and motivated the youth for the fascination of the snowsport. The Munich Club "Freunde des Münchner Kindl-Heims e.V." was founded already on the 2th of December 1957 of dedicated Munich citizens and citizens, sees its main tasks as, among other things, in:
• to support the children, adolescents and young adults of the Munich Kindl-Heim both in terms of ideas and material support
• to provide additional life support to young people who have grown up in home education
• promote good home education and
• to represent the interests of the children, young people and young adults of the Munich Kindl-Heim.
This is done, inter alia, through the financial support and support of
• in-school, in-service and other pedagogical measures,
• memberships of sports clubs and youth groups,
• individual and group holiday measures as well as the provision of the club's own holiday home in Fischbachau
In addition, the association supports all activities necessary to create and improve the external contacts of the children, young people and young adults lead and perform public relations work for the Munich Kindl-Heim.
The „Snowsports Week 2021“ by the Snowsports Foundation was thankfully supported by the Fédération Internationale de Ski and financed by the WWK Children's Foundation, „Dein Winter. Dein Sport e.V.“ and several private donors.
- Free skis snowboards use - Free ski snowboard lessons - Free food and drink - Free accommodation - Free transportation - Free gifts and prizes